The angels of Mars and its day are: the angels which serve in the Fifth Heaven, named*Machon, are: First, in the north:angels of Mars Raumel, Hynyel, Rayel, Saraphyel, Matil,Fraciel. And those guarding the south are:angels of Mars Sacriel, Yaniel, Gardel,Osael, Vianuel, Ralyel. The princes of the east are:angels of Mars Friaguel, Gicael, Damael, Calzas,Atragon. the angels governing the west: angels of Mars Lama, Astagua [*Astragna],Lobquin, Soncas, Yayael, Yslael, Iriel. “I plead with you most strenuously, that you now” etc. (as givenabove).
The best spell caster
I have tried many psychics before, but none like my last one...
I got a reading about two years ago from
https://usa-forum.forumotion.com and it really blew my mind. I had searched before for answers in other psychics, but really the were only providing me with vague information, but when I got to this site and I got a reading from Master , I got to knew things that had been hidden in my mind without me knowing and its unlocking were of great help for my life. I ordered to cast a spell later on and it worked, but I will leave for another post...
Thank you.
Comments
Post a Comment